The tuition fees for full-time students, part-time students and auditors are determined by the Board of Governors. Fees should be paid at the beginning of the school year.
Tuition Fee Schedule
Full-time Students - $2,300 per year
Part-time Students - $45 per credit
Auditors - $40 per credit
Tuition Refund Policy
Refund of tuition for the semester in which a student is currently enrolled will be made only based on the withdrawal authorization form from the Registrar's office as follows:
After commencement of classes:
- 0-5 days, 75% will be refunded
- 6-15 days, 50% will be refunded
- 16-20 days, 25% will be refunded
- Over 20 days, no refund entitlement
The withdrawal date is determined by the latest of the following:
- The date the student begins the withdrawal process of providing official notification, oral or written
- The date the student stops attending classes.
A student who wishes to withdraw must contact the Registrar to initiate and complete the appropriate paperwork.