He served as Lecturer in Ecclesiology from 1981-1985.
- Patrimony Profile: our Reformed Heritage Retraced, 1795-1946. Winnipeg: Premier, 1999.
- Inheritance Preserved: the Canadian Reformed Churches and Free Reformed Churches of Australia in Historical Perspective. Winnipeg: Premier, 1991.
- With Common Consent: a Practical Guide to the Use of the Church Order of the Canadian Reformed Churches. Winnipeg: Premier, 1990.
- Church Polity in the Canadian Reformed Churches and the Christian Reformed Church: a Comparative Study of Two Dutch Immigrant Churches. Th.M. diss. Toronto: Knox College, 1973.
- "The Scriptures Cannot be Broken: Liberalism and Legalism in the Application of the Law." Koinonia 5, no. 1 (1982) : 1-23.