Growing in the Gospel
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Do you want to delve into the riches of the gospel more deeply… and live out of them more consistently? In this three-volume set Jason Van Vliet explores the central truths of Scripture in such a way that those who are already familiar with the basics of the Christian faith can continue to grow in understanding the height, breadth, and depth of God’s Holy Word. To borrow a phrase from the apostle Paul, these books are for those who are ready for some good solid spiritual food (1 Cor 3:2).
At the same time, these volumes are not merely about doctrine. After all, our God gave us sound doctrine for daily living. Thus, each volume is also about daily life as it is experienced by dads, moms, singles, and teenagers, including people who are healthy, sick, happy, and distressed—in short, real people who are living real lives in a really broken world.
All proceeds from this publication will be donated to mission work in Asia or elsewhere.
Available: Spring 2016, DV (Lucerna Publications)
»» If you wish to receive an email notification when Growing in the Gospel is available for purchase please click here.
Growing in the Gospel is appropriate for:
- adult Bible study groups
- “College & Careers” study groups
- adult education or post-confession classes
- office bearer training
- personal spiritual enrichment
- Three softcover volumes (approx. 200 pages each)
- One hardcover containing all three volumes
- Popular e-books (Kindle, Nook, iBooks, Kobo)
- Discussion questions for study groups
- Combined index to find topics easily
- All major doctrines covered
- Table of Contents - Volume 1
- Table of Contents - Volume 2
- Table of Contents - Volume 3
- Sample Chapter
- Combined Index for Volumes 1-3